The Department of Japanese Studies is Hiring Student Helpers
- Attend training
- Register participants of workshop
- Hand out and collect questionnaires
- Assist RA and organizers
- Hourly Rate: $60 per hour
Time Commitment (5 hours total)
- Must be available for 2-hours paid training on 11 December 2021, 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Must be available for 3 hours of work for activity on 15 January 2022, 1:30 – 4:30 pm
- Current undergraduate students enrolled at CUHK*
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English
- Have good social and communication skills
- *Please note that selected helpers will be asked to register in the Student Helper Engagement system. Non-local students will be asked to provide the “No Objection Letter” (NOL) for on-campus work issued by the Immigration Department.
Please send your CV and a note stating your interest in the Student Helper position to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: 29 November 2021 or until positions are filled
Please note that current full-time postgraduate students enrolled at CUHK will be asked to register in the Student Helper Engagement system.
Non-local students must present a “No Objection Letter” (NOL) issued by the Immigration Department.