Women’s Financial Literacy (WEFL) Ambassador Programme Is Hiring RA (5 positions available)
RA Position (total of 15.5 hours work x $150 per hour = $2,325)
- For current postgraduate students or post-doctorate fellows* who possess Cantonese fluency
- Excellent English writing skills
- Good social and Communication skills
*Non-local students must present a “No Objection Letter” (NOL) issued by the Immigration Department)
- Attend training
- Lead group discussion,
- Transcribe recorded materials in Chinese
- Summarize group discussion in English
- Must be available for 2-hours paid training on 11 December (Saturday), 2:00 – 4:00 pm.
- Must be available for 3.5 hours for activity on 15 January (Saturday), 1:30 – 5:00 pm
- Transcribe focus-group discussion (10 hours) in Chinese with English summary by 7 February 2022.
Please send email stating intention to apply for the WEFL Ambassador RA position along with CV to email@example.com
Application closing date: 29 November 2021 or until positions are filled
Please note that current full-time postgraduate students enrolled at CUHK will be asked to register in the Student Helper Engagement system.