Recruiting Part-time Research Assistant/Student Helper for the Women’s Financial Literacy (WEFL) Ambassador Programme –HK$150/hr – Department of Japanese Studies
Our project will start training on Saturday, January 13th, 2024. We are currently seeking dedicated Part-Time Research Assistants/Student Helpers to support our exciting Programme!
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field.
- Excellent English and Cantonese language skills for transcriptions and translations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong social skills
- Flexibility to work part-time hours, with occasional evening or weekend commitments.
- Conduct focus-group interviews or offer administrative assistance to the WEFL programme.
- Transcribe and translate audio and written materials.
Work period: January 13th, 2024 – February 29th, 2024; approximately 17 hours in total
Mandatory activities: Training on 13 January (Saturday afternoon), Data collection activity on 20 January (Saturday afternoon); Transcription and translation work from 21 January through 29 February
Salary: 150 HKD/hour
You may follow our Facebook page to know more about the programme.
Appointment will initially be made on contract basis for two months commencing January 2024, renewable subject to performance and mutual agreement.
If you are ready to contribute to the WEFL Programme, we want to hear from you! Please submit your updated CV, accompanied by a brief cover letter highlighting your passion for this post, relevant experiences, and language proficiency for transcriptions and translations. Send your application to email@example.com by November 30th, 2023. We look forward to receiving your application!